Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today my brother expressed his unhappiness with his life situation......this was the gist of my answer....
Life begins as a search to find what makes us happy but in the middle if we are paying attention
the focus shifts to others and trying to make them happy.
when we get it right we can do both.
It is possible to make a seamless transition into making yourself and those you care about happy after you find what makes you happy and share it with others. I have lived selfishly for far longer than I am proud of and now wish to give back. money, possessions, power...these come and go. The memories others keep of our actions can last forever. My brother is like me...more than I wish him to be. I hope with all my heart he is a faster learner than I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment