Sunday, June 21, 2009

First day of my life....

Have you ever felt like you took a wrong turn? It's almost as if a current is pulling and we just follow without question...Well I am getting out of the water. I have decided not to allow my possessions to own me, not to let money and job dictate what my life is or is not. To quote the goonies "I am taking it back, I am taking them all back". I have also decided to document the journey and share it with the world (or at least the part that cares).

Following the rules living governed by fools only adds to liberties rust
with paper and pen did it all begin but now its turned to dust
green back dreams and triple beams the world is for the youth
read a paper watch the news and there in lies the proof
I place my heart upon my sleeve and venture forth free
the smell of salt the sound of waves pulls me to the sea

1 comment:

  1. I will be ready all of your post...
    at least one person care ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete